DJTT VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition Mapping (Traktor Pro 2) - Page 7
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Left / DEck A jog wheel Fx went out again. AM I doing something to cause this?

Tech Convert

I'm having an issue getting the updated tsi mapping file to take in Traktor controller manager. I've imported it multiple times already as suggested. When I select the device DJTT-VCI 400 SE**** and close the dialog box, when I go back the Pro 2 default mapping always is selected. I've tried exiting out of the program and importing it several times already. Is anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions? Using Traktor 2.01

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by bxp View Post
    I'm having an issue getting the updated tsi mapping file to take in Traktor controller manager. I've imported it multiple times already as suggested. When I select the device DJTT-VCI 400 SE**** and close the dialog box, when I go back the Pro 2 default mapping always is selected. I've tried exiting out of the program and importing it several times already. Is anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions? Using Traktor 2.01
    It's working now. I needed to upgrade my version past 2.1 as suggested on the first thread.

Tech Wizard

The issue with the jog wheel seems to be a bug of sorts.
    I have to readjust the sensitivity dial to make it work again properly.

It seems to happen when I go from normal jog/cue mode into the jogfx and back.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by yeahd View Post
    I just checked - not related to a Quantization issue. I'll make a video to show what I mean when I get home from work.
    Ok - figured it out. Slicer mode doesn't work properly with keylock enabled. you get the aforementioned bug where the audio from the first cue cuts into the rest of them.

Tech Convert

So it looks like version 2.1 took care of issues i was having.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfef View Post
    The scratch function does not work no matter how lose you make jog wheels when on vinyl mode. It only stops the track. Another suggestion is to add delete function to sample decks. Everything else seems to be fine

Tech Convert

New Mapping Question. I want to get the VCI-400 to mimic the behavior of the VCI-100 Jog Wheel. That is..

If the track is playing, then spinning the jog will speed up or slow down the track.
    If the track is paused or stopped, then spinning the jog will seek back or forth through a track

Right now in order to achieve this, I have to toggle the vinyl button. I don't really scratch since I play house so it ends up being an extra step. Anyone know how to get this working? Thanks in advance

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by oliosky View Post
    What other outPut options are there other than output l and r?
    I do not have any other output available. That is it for my output option.
    -------------------------------------------------

Grasshopper in training, new to digital DJ 2011

Digital workflow: MacBook Pro 15" / Mac OS 10.7.3 / Tracktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

@Photojojo and @Flashflooder:

I already sold my S4 and am back to the VCI-100 SE, but I am in desperate need of a four channel controller. From purchasing the SE I know I will have to pay a lot of taxes on the VCI-400 in Germany.

Can you tell me if there are definite plans to offer the Firmware/Knobs/Overlay package as discussed in the comments on the VCI-400 post? And how soon do you think will that be available? This would be a lot cheaper for people like me who live abroad.

Also, when Traktor Pro 2.5 is coming out, will you update the mapping to include the remix decks (and maybe ditch some of the gratifier funtionality for that)?

Have all the bugs that have been received in the forum so far incorporated in a new updated mapping or are you planning on updating it?

Thanks!
    Vestax VCI-100 SE, M-Audio Firewire 410, Traktor Pro 2.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by clearcut View Post
    @Photojojo and @Flashflooder:

I already sold my S4 and am back to the VCI-100 SE, but I am in desperate need of a four channel controller. From purchasing the SE I know I will have to pay a lot of taxes on the VCI-400 in Germany.

Can you tell me if there are definite plans to offer the Firmware/Knobs/Overlay package as discussed in the comments on the VCI-400 post? And how soon do you think will that be available? This would be a lot cheaper for people like me who live abroad.

Also, when Traktor Pro 2.5 is coming out, will you update the mapping to include the remix decks (and maybe ditch some of the gratifier funtionality for that)?

Have all the bugs that have been received in the forum so far incorporated in a new updated mapping or are you planning on updating it?

Thanks!

shoot an email to orders@djtechtools.com and ask directly (and report back here). i asked at the end of feb and got the answer that it will take at least a month probably two. makes perfect sense that DJTT wants to sell their EG first, but as you i'm in germany, already have a 400 and am not willing to pay taxes and vat (which would probably be at least half the price of the unit itself).. it's actually just a matter of making a new product in the store: fw file + chroma knobs (+ maybe an overlay, which would take some time to design and produce)..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast