Anyone purchased the Softstep foot controller?
    Tech Guru

Default Anyone purchased the Softstep foot controller?

I'm really wanting to hear/see some action on one of these. I'm really surprise DJTT hasn't done a cool
    Mapping for them, I think there's a lot of potential. I thought it'd be cool to have one of the pads act as a shift function that would add instant fx cue points. Then when you take your foot off it just turns into a regular cue point again. What are some other ideas you guys have thought of for this?

I would also be interested in hearing some feedback on this, especially from those using it while scratching
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

I've got one as a demo, just haven't hooked it up or mapped it yet. Hasn't been high on the priority list, i guess. Actual work has taken precedence over DJing lately. Although I did play an 8 hour set last weekend. That was fun. If I hook it up and try it out anytime soon, I'll report back.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors