jon6oy (current) Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Hahaha i used to be called ironman because i used my ironing board before i had a table in my room

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    sweet setup man! anyway I can access your radioshow here in the states?
    Cheers man!

My show is every Friday 16:00-18:00 (GMT) on www.freshradiouk.com, it's online so can be accessed any where in the world. Already have a few listeners in the states. Unfortunately I'm not around to do my show this week (15/6/12) but will be back the following week. I have some podcasts and other mixes/demos available to download from my site- www.jon6oy.com or catch me on twitter for all my updates- @jon6oy. Send me a message and I'll give you a follow back!

Thanks for checking me out.

Quote Originally Posted by karma View Post
    Hahaha i used to be called ironman because i used my ironing board before i had a table in my room
    I get things like 'Should Iron out some dodgy mixes...' lol

Looking to design and build my own custom unit to sit everything on which I can dismantle and transport. Hopefully get it underway in a couple of weeks. Will post updates on progress of that as it happens.

Tech Convert

Just got all geared up to move from CDs to "digital", when I discovered that Traktor 2.5 isn't going to play nicely with my Vista laptop...

Can pick up a Lenovo G570 for quite a good price, so was wondering if you had any problems with it or warnings about it... some reviews said it wasn't very well built, but for a budget laptop having 4 USB ports looks really handy for my setup too.

Thanks!

Got to say when i bought my Lenovo it certainly wasn't listed under budget! As with anything of that nature as soon as you've bought it they bring out a newer model!

I've never had a problem with my laptop, it really is the core of my set up. It's very sturdy, I'd say It is very well built. Very sexy machine and has never let me down. The only Thing that is a bit annoying is the glossy cover always looks dirty, but I can live with that.

Ok, time for a quick update. This is how things are looking these days (and yes the ironing board is now gone!) Photo 27-10-2012 17 25 25.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12