Major problem: BCD3000 & TRAKTOR PRO 2

Default Major problem: BCD3000 & TRAKTOR PRO 2

Hello guys,

recently I bought my Behringer BCD3000 which I want to use in my laptop (HP Pavilion, 3 years old) with Traktor Pro 2. This device worked perfectly in the MacBook Pro of a friend, but I don't know what the hell is going on with this.

Simply, I CAN'T make that the audio comes from the computer speakers meanwhile I listen to it with my headphones (of course, I couldn't make Cueing) It's just that I can listen the "total audio" from the computer, or from my headphones. I know it's a very beginner problem, but I've spent hours with this and I can't find a solution.

Thank u very much!

Tech Mentor

Bro I own the BCD3000 and have the SAME problem, I used it on my brother's Macbook and everything works fine. But in my Toshiba Satellite L550 the cue A & B buttons seem to choose between each effects deck and I can't cue.

Tech Wizard

try using the "set cue" buttons, underneat the gain knob's! mine works just fine!

Tech Mentor

Yeah I found that out a couple of days ago actually, Native Instruments remapped the BCD3000.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSp1n View Post
    Yeah I found that out a couple of days ago actually, Native Instruments remapped the BCD3000.
    Did you guys find a solution?

I have a macbook myself - so the BCD3000 should work with traktor pro 2 - do you know where i can find the mappings?

You have to set the bcd as the soundcard in Traktor, and run the audio out of the back of the controller.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.