Anyone Remember that

Default Anyone Remember that

Anyone remember that article with the guy who talks about the importance of high quality wavs, and pro speakers. His company makes like the best speakers in the world. there may have been a youtube video about it. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks guys!!!

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by darichard View Post
    Anyone remember that article with the guy who talks about the importance of high quality wavs, and pro speakers. His company makes like the best speakers in the world. there may have been a youtube video about it. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks guys!!!
    You're looking for the guy who runs Funktion One. His name escapes me, but I wish he'd stop spouting marketing speak as if it was truth.

You can hear Funktion One speakers in a vacuum, you know?
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 | A&H Xone:62 | KRK RP5-G2 | 15" MBP | TSP | Audio8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Korg KP-3 | Korg NanoKontrol
    Beached As Breaks, Mondays 7am - 9am UK Time on NSB Radio | Podcast | Archives | Facecrack

haha yah guys full of it, u can't hear anything in a vacuum and thank you man thats exactly what i was talking about!!!

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody || TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 || Traktor Kontrol X1 || Pioneer SE-DJ5000 || Behringer B1800D || Behringer Eurolive B212D's