I Can Not Find The Stevie Nicks Edge Of Seventeen Acapella, Please Help!

Default I Can Not Find The Stevie Nicks Edge Of Seventeen Acapella, Please Help!

Hey Everybody!

First of all, what a cool place, and exciting for me to visit, since I have never been a part of this universe before!

I saw Ean Goldens Video and went straight down and got a S2, and I wanted to try to practice to the Bassnectar/Stevie Nicks song, but I can not seem to find that acapella anywhere, and the beat keeps getting in the way!?

Can anyone please help...? And direct me to a place where I can get it...?

Thank you so much, and I will make sure to return the favour if I can!!! ;o)

//Daniel

Tech Student

Hi,

Ean doesn't actually use an acapella. He uses the first little section of the origonal song and plays a short bit of a cue point and grabs the sound using the beatmasher. You can hear at the start of the performance before the vocals come in, the guitar riff playing with some effects over it.

Hope this helps

Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by jayman27 View Post
    Hi,

Ean doesn't actually use an acapella. He uses the first little section of the origonal song and plays a short bit of a cue point and grabs the sound using the beatmasher. You can hear at the start of the performance before the vocals come in, the guitar riff playing with some effects over it.

Hope this helps

Jonny
    That helps a lot!!! I've been going crazy trying to find the acapella!? ;o)

Thanks man, cool you took the time! ;o)

Tech Student

No problem. Glad to help