Poll: Next purchase: Maschine Mikro, Midi Fighter or Kontrol F1?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Poll: Next purchase: Maschine Mikro, Midi Fighter or Kontrol F1?

My current set up includes a MacBook Pro 15", Traktor S4, Traktor Pro 2 and 2 vinyl decks. What would you buy next?

Maschine Mikro.

Tech Guru

what do you need?

Either of three will work fine for what I need, Im really just looking for an extension to my S4. I started out on vinyl decks and prefer controllers way more, so I'm looking for a way to expand my digital dj'ing creativity with solely MIDI devices. The only factor that would put one ahead of all others is the fact that Maschine will also work well with my production work in Reason. Im really just interested in what the general consensus among the DJTT members is? If any.

Tech Mentor

I'm getting an F1, I think I am going to have a lot of fun with those remix decks.

Just get all three

I have a MF Classic and a MF Pro Cue Master and love them both. The new MF 3D looks pretty nice too. The F1 also looks like an amazing controller and has some innovative features. I've considered a Maschine Mikro in the past as well. Tough choices for sure. I think I would probably go with the F1 myself.

Do you really need more than the S4 and two decks or are you just itching to buy new toys?

If you haven't used the full potential of the S4, I'd save your money until you start to feel limited...

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    The F1 also looks like an amazing controller and has some innovative features.
    Sorry, what? Innovative features like...? I'm drawing a blank here.

Nothing. If you're honestly comparing those 3 products, you have no idea what you want to use them for.

Well I have to disagree. I would use the Maschine for production work and an all MIDI dj set up, the MIDI Fighter Pro for samples, loops and effects along with an extension of control from the S4. Mostly I was just looking for opinons of which you guys would choose for your digital dj'ing showing peoples opinion between two proven well made products and a speculated upon new product to gain some insight on which one I should buy next, if I were/am buying one next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast