Quick question,,

Default Quick question,,

So I got a new midi fighter pro and wanted to know something. Does it just have the 16 buttons to use for midi or is there a way to have many differant sets of 16 by holding something down ?

Like a modifier? Yeah you could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by djfofo View Post
    So I got a new midi fighter pro and wanted to know something. Does it just have the 16 buttons to use for midi or is there a way to have many differant sets of 16 by holding something down ?
    i only have a midi fighter classic, but i thought the pro had a 4banks mode that used the 4 smaller buttons to switch banks? giving u 4 sets of 4x4 buttons? if not it must at least have the internal 4banks mode where the top four buttons are given over to bank switching giving you 4 banks of 3x4 buttons.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Any button can act as a modifier as already mentioned. The Pro offers thousands of options for that. You just need to learn and play with Traktor mappings.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.