MIDI figther vs MIDI fighter 3D.... questions

Default MIDI figther vs MIDI fighter 3D.... questions

i guess im looking to find out if its better to wait for the 3d or a regular midi fighter...i know the 3d is not out yet im just trying to get a general conciseness.

also a random question for the original mf ... are the buttons with the clear/LED button rings also assignable in the original mf ,(like the ones on the 3d) or is that a feature only avail in the 3d model?

anyfeed back will be appreciated and taken into consideration

thnx

Quote Originally Posted by robriderDJ View Post
    also a random question for the original mf ... are the buttons with the clear/LED button rings also assignable in the original mf ,(like the ones on the 3d) or is that a feature only avail in the 3d model?
    if you mean colours then no - the original midi fighters only have one colour led per button. personally i would wait for a 3d and i'm sure after the 3d comes out there'll be more 2nd hand normal midifighters for sale going cheap too

i'm pretty sure i'll get a 3d at some point - too much choice right now with new controllers coming out tho... i'd find the rgb colours really useful and the extra 4 buttons for bank switching. the motion sensor stuff might be interesting but not convinced i'd use it.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"