New Vestax VCI380 - Wowsers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

And it controls the SAMPLER!! Finally! Could you imagine this a week ago -- An Itch controller the size of a VCI-300 with slicer, sample control, 8 hot cues, on-mixer effects, and the beautiful VCI-300 jogs?

ohhh am I in gear lust right now

Tech Guru

...and booth out
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

Sick as fuck. Can't believe something is already out to make the 400 look dated.

Tech Mentor

damn I hate how every month or so a new controller comes around and makes me go oooohh ahhh. i managed to resist the f1 and k2 and the vci 400 after trading my s4, but this... is just too damn sick! seriously leds in the jogs, twitch style slicing, a stand alone mixer, and that vestax build quality all inside this little thing.

almost makes you wonder where this whole controller game will be 1-2 years from now.

Tech Mentor

And to think I was looking at the VMS4...I feel ashamed...
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

looks sick. I just bought a 400 and already want this.I guess I'll just wait until they release the Itch version for the 400

Tech Student

Actually, it will depends on what you need. If you are a scratch DJ, I think VCI-380 will be more suitable just like VCI300.
    VCI-400 is more like for house music DJ.

turntables with dvs is even more suited to scratching... this is aimed squarly at adhd kids that kill music with too many effects aka brosteppaz This also wouldn't be that suitable for traktor as there are no knobs for tweeking so I guess the vfx is still relevant, just not the the vci 300, would be cool if they came out with a vfx box with four big knobs and buttons, an effect selector and 2 hard shifts for effect bank selection, but i guess an lpd would do the trick in the interim... shame about the price, because of that I think I will still go for the VCI-400 as it has a wider range of controls, and with experiance of aftertouch controlling effect parameters it is extremely difficult to do anything with precision, it usually either less than 25% or 100% pressure and hard to get in between... knobs are way better IMO
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

Default Vestax VCI 380 - Itch

teaser video i saw on facebook...not sure if posted already

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast