Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Vestax VCI-380.

Gizmo's on the ball. Check out deets on the new kit, and the new site:

http://djworx.com/vestax-vci-380-the...-errr-pads-on/

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Merged three threads

possibly the best looking controller I've seen in a long time.

wonder if it will be usb powered? I saw a power supply plug listed and there is a input spot for it on the rear of the controller, but hopefully that is for when it is being used as a stand-alone mixer.. Thoughts anyone? Its just a preference of mine to have controllers bus powered
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Wizard

This is defiantly an awesome controller. But I have to disagree with most people, I dont like the way it looks lol(even though i love the way the vci400 looks. Im sure it just has to grow on me). But if I used itch this is something i would defiantly like to buy. I may just get one to play around with and learn itch(Ive been wanting an itch controller for a wile and was probably going to pick up a DX, but not anymore!). I love all the features on this.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JazZmutant View Post
    wonder if it will be usb powered? I saw a power supply plug listed and there is a input spot for it on the rear of the controller, but hopefully that is for when it is being used as a stand-alone mixer.. Thoughts anyone? Its just a preference of mine to have controllers bus powered
    It needs power all the time.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Invoke View Post
    damn I hate how every month or so a new controller comes around and makes me go oooohh ahhh.
    Fuck. Just bought a twitch and thought.. it's fun but I wish it had jog wheels!!

Holy crap. An all-in-one I don't hate. What is the world coming to?

There are other things I want first, but I could see picking one up eventually.

Tech Guru

i really dont have that much of an issue with the price either TBH. A decent quality vestax scratch mixer with a high pass filter goes fro around $500 and a 2 channel itch controller with a decent soundcard goes for between $400 to $500. No one will actually pay $999 either.

Tech Wizard

Yeah im sure is will be listed everywhere for $799-$899 no one pays retail on the internet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast