Tech Mentor

Default Vestax VCI-380.

Gizmo's on the ball. Check out deets on the new kit, and the new site:

http://djworx.com/vestax-vci-380-the...-errr-pads-on/

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Merged three threads
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

wonder if it will be usb powered? I saw a power supply plug listed and there is a input spot for it on the rear of the controller, but hopefully that is for when it is being used as a stand-alone mixer.. Thoughts anyone? Its just a preference of mine to have controllers bus powered
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Convert

This is defiantly an awesome controller. But I have to disagree with most people, I dont like the way it looks lol(even though i love the way the vci400 looks. Im sure it just has to grow on me). But if I used itch this is something i would defiantly like to buy. I may just get one to play around with and learn itch(Ive been wanting an itch controller for a wile and was probably going to pick up a DX, but not anymore!). I love all the features on this.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by JazZmutant View Post
    wonder if it will be usb powered? I saw a power supply plug listed and there is a input spot for it on the rear of the controller, but hopefully that is for when it is being used as a stand-alone mixer.. Thoughts anyone? Its just a preference of mine to have controllers bus powered
    It needs power all the time.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Invoke View Post
    damn I hate how every month or so a new controller comes around and makes me go oooohh ahhh.
    Fuck. Just bought a twitch and thought.. it's fun but I wish it had jog wheels!!

Holy crap. An all-in-one I don't hate. What is the world coming to?

There are other things I want first, but I could see picking one up eventually.

Tech Guru

i really dont have that much of an issue with the price either TBH. A decent quality vestax scratch mixer with a high pass filter goes fro around $500 and a 2 channel itch controller with a decent soundcard goes for between $400 to $500. No one will actually pay $999 either.

Tech Convert

Yeah im sure is will be listed everywhere for $799-$899 no one pays retail on the internet.

Perfect. Do want. Really appreciate the standalone mixer functionality. The size looks just right, and having at least some form of effects control on the controller itself without needing a separate add-on is a great step especially considering the price. Although looks shouldn't be high up on the list of reasons why you buy gear, it doesn't hurt that this girl is easy on the eyes as well.

I'm excited to see one of these in person, and am very glad I 'only' paid 470 bucks for my Xone: DX in light of these recent developments
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast