Coming To A City Near You...:)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Coming To A City Near You...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASibLqwVbsk

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Last edited by tekki; 04-30-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Seriously tho...has anyone taken in to account their club/bar nights attendance being effected by the new flu virus Times are already tough enough...

Tech Mentor

lmao!
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

god damn swine
    fart.

Quote Originally Posted by BodegaBrad View Post
    Seriously tho...has anyone taken in to account their club/bar nights attendance being effected by the new flu virus Times are already tough enough...
    Not to the club/bar attendance. But Some people @work do a really great job of seeding angst in all present employees.

I am literally getting sick of it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

While a mega virus is actually a concern i dont buy into the media fear campains, they are already thinking about dropping the level of restrictions in mexico.

Exactly the point I am thinking.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

swine flu. All just seem like a sensationalized media frenzy. next we will be hearing about terrorists and then the economic crisis again.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

they already closed half the schools down in my city for the remainder of the week, shit is getting out of hand
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

The current swine flu "pandemic" is actually a NWO front to mask the release of a zombification virus set to release in key cities around the world on December 12, 2012. The virus is airborne and will only affect rats and birds at first, but through mutation, the virus will then reach the status of STD meaning that the first human victims would either have to be bitten by a zombie rat/bird or have sex with the animal. The zombie apocalypse will then commence and the only thing that will save your eternal soul from becoming a zombie will be either heavy weaponry or laying prostrate, full dress, at the corner of the atlantic where Cthulu lies dormant for her awakening. Either become a zombie or ilithid: your choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast