good trance anthems

Default good trance anthems

hey guys finally getting the hang of traktor, this is the first mix i've done in about 5 years or so, it would probably float me through a live set but not a demo. This set has mostly songs that were big back in 99-02 when i had a residency in korea and a few random bars in germany. Once I get a few months of practice and build up my collection (damn beatport mp3's are so much better than dropping $15 for vinyl) I should have some good stuff. Minimal is fun but it's too easy, I may do a set of that after getting better with the effects, but anyways enough rambling:

1. Fields of Love - ATB *York Dub mix
    2. Lethal Industry - Tiesto *Dj Red & Josh Dupont mix
    3. Madagascar - Art Of Trance *Richard Durand mix
    4. Walhalla - Gouryella
    5. Shaken Not Stirred - The Quest
    6. Greece 2000 - Three Drives *Marcel Woods mix
    7. Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52 *John Flemming mix
    8. We Ran At Dawn - Allure *Magikal Remake
    9. Endless Wave - Kamaya Painters *Albion mix
    10. Dance of The Seventh - Moontribe *Tiesto's Power Dub

128kb = http://samgallagher.com/2009-04-29_19h09m42.mp3

320kb = (will upload 4-30-09)

hope everyone enjoys it, i know there are some young bucks out there that won't know these songs, but i'm sure you'll fall in love with them if you like trance.

I know some of them but this is *really* appreciated since I have a big lack in Trance stuff... besides my personal psytrance hobby :P I'll check out the mix when I'm back home.

yw man, also all of those tracks are on beatport if you want to purchase them

Tech Guru

looking forward to downloading this later today for my flight to NY. I have liked trance since I was a kid, and know lots of songs by ear but not name so it is good for me. Will let you know what I think of think mix later.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO