mixers with dual independent PFL/Cue ?

Default mixers with dual independent PFL/Cue ?

I am looking for a 4 channel mixer that has dual independent cues/pfl per channel, meaning that essentially two headphones can be plugged in at the same time and both can cue the channels independently.

The only mixer that does this to my knowledge is the Ecler Smac 42, a mixer produced in the mid to late 90s.

This may be perceived as a gadget to some, but think of this in the context of two people mixing/doing a liveset at the same time, it can be quite useful.

I am attaching pictures of the mixer and the cue buttons/headphone outputs so you can get a better grasp of what I am talking about.

ecler_smac_42_dual_pfl_separate_pfl.jpg
    ecler_smac_42_dual_pfl_mixershot.jpg

Sorry to go OT but I just googled stanton vibemaster... WOW. There's a damn stupid idea if ever I heard one.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Sorry to go OT but I just googled stanton vibemaster... WOW. There's a damn stupid idea if ever I heard one.
    haha yeah heaphones endorsement ... wonderful!

The xone:62 and 92 can do it. Just pretend you were in a studio and use the sends for the 2nd and 3rd DJ.

The easier way to do it is to use Ableton Live or some other DAW b/t the sources and the mixer…don't bother with effects or anything else, just add some sends on buttons (which toggle b/t -infinity and 0dB send level) and send the signal straight back out…send feeds a headphone amp. But…that'd require a more expensive sound card.