Hi Everyone,

Here goes my issue, I hope someone can help.

Recently I did a clean install of lion and all of my music programs on my desktop iMac to clean up all the clutter and remove a ton of unnecessary programs and files. After I had my desktop fully streamlined I cloned my desktop onto my laptop. This way I would have all updated software and sound-packs on both computers. Everything worked fine, but when I went to use Traktor on my laptop a lot of the tracks in my iTunes browser kept giving me the "missing or corrupt file" error. However, when I searched for that track using the regular browser (searched for the actual file under the iTunes folder/iTunes music) it loaded just fine. I also dragged the same track from iTunes directly into Traktor and it worked fine, but when I tried it from the Traktor iTunes browser, it gave me a missing or corrupt file. The same track I just dragged in.

--

Here is what I have attempted:

Reinstalled Traktor
Deleted the iTunes XML and let iTunes create a fresh one then in Traktor Preferences and relocated that new XML
Reinstalled iTunes v.10.6

I am running a MacBook Pro 2006
Traktor 2.1.2
iTunes 10.6
Lion

--

Everything on my desktop is running fine and there are no errors and all of the software is the same version.

Thanks in advance. I did look up some other threads but nothing helped me. So I created a new post.

--

Best.
Priscilla
armyofme4340