Haze vs Fog Machines? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

Default Fogg Machine

Fogg machine are expensive but it prevents you and your family for mosquito.I would prefer foog machine orultrasonic cleaner

Tech Mentor

I'm throwing around the idea of making a dry Ice fogger for halloween this year. Basically you cut two holes in a waterproof container, put an intake fan in one hole, and a piece of tubing in the other. put in some piping hot water, drop in a chunk of dry ice, and you get a nice plume of fog. I'm sure it isn't the best option, but they're cheap to make, and you can build them to scale for your venue. The biggest thing to keep in mind is the security of your hot water, and your dry ice, both of which could be a liability.
    VCI-100se1.3 & Kontrol F1 & Midi Fighter Classic & Traktor Audio 2 & Pioneer HDJ-1000 & Compaq Presario CQ62
    http://www.facebook.com/DjFrostGiant
    http://www.mixcloud.com/FrostGiant/

Tech Student

Indeed ,haze machines are costly. Fog machines can also fill in for the same but they have to be run continuously.Though,They do produce somewhat unpleasant smell.

.................................................. .......................

fog machine

I vote hazer. But if you have the money as well, have two cheap fog machines for symetrical fog bursts for dramatic effect.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mcasey View Post
    Fogg machine are expensive but it prevents you and your family for mosquito.I would prefer foog machine orultrasonic cleaner
    x2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12