wobbly/loose volume fader vci-100 se
    Tech Mentor

Default wobbly/loose volume fader vci-100 se

hi all, I have a vci-100 se and I love it to death.. I have noticed though that my left volume fader/slider is a fair bit looser then the right one... I am no device expert so I was wondering if it would be possible to tighten this up with a screw somewhere or would i have to take bits off and tighten something else...

to help give more details the slider knob can bit slightly lifter and moved to the left/right... the one on the right hand side is form and only goes up and down..

appreciate your help.. best controller on the planet!!

Tech Mentor

hmm looks like no one had any feedback... but if anyone else has the same problem I managed to fix the issue... fortunately it was related to a loose screw so I tightened it up and its good as gold... I'm quite relived I must say

We had one other case of a loose cross fader too. Its seems some of the screws came loose!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    We had one other case of a loose cross fader too. Its seems some of the screws came loose!
    Thats good to know. My crossfader stopped responding so maybe I need to tighten my screws too.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Lol on Kaons SE it came with the screws for the internal jog wheel bracket inserted but not tighened, and within a few hours the jog wheel top plate screws were falling out, as well as the volume fader issue. Nothing a screw driver cant fix, but seriously vestax check your torque settings !

Geez, I will definitely give them the heads up on this things.

mine came with screws loose on the jogs also, but nothing a screw driver cant fix
    Sony VAIO VGN-FE31M , Vestax VCI-100 SE , Microkorg