Anyway to download from a bunch of blogs without going to them
    Tech Guru

Default Anyway to download from a bunch of blogs without going to them

I know that it's possible to follow them through an RSS feed, but i'm wondering if there's an app that would allow me to listen to all the music posted on the blogs that I follow and download from within that app?

That is called stealing mate... doing this will only get you a library of tracks that you don't know and will lead to you either picking random tracks or relying too heavily on key detection software to choose songs for you... So you will sound like everyone else doing what you are doing... If you dig for tunes yourself you will find what you like not what some douche that gives music away on their blog and makes money from advertising... final word is you should support the producers who make the choons you play, they are the only reason you are a dj.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    That is called stealing mate... doing this will only get you a library of tracks that you don't know and will lead to you either picking random tracks or relying too heavily on key detection software to choose songs for you... So you will sound like everyone else doing what you are doing... If you dig for tunes yourself you will find what you like not what some douche that gives music away on their blog and makes money from advertising... final word is you should support the producers who make the choons you play, they are the only reason you are a dj.
    +1, support the producers.

this is not always stealing. some producers give their music to blogs as a form of promotion.

you may like this app:
    http://www.getpeel.com/

Tech Guru

Trust me I don't plan on blindly downloading music without listening to it. I'm just looking for something more efficient to go through my favourite blogs from one nice window. I am paying for more music and I don't see anything wrong with downloading tracks from soundcloud if they're being offered by the artist for free.

BestlegsinHD THANK YOU, just what I was looking for.

+1 for buying music, not just for the legal aspect. The number of hours some producers put into their tracks only for them to be stolen online just isn't fair. This is how they make their living. Just put yourself in their shoes.
    DJ: Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio-Technica ATH-M50
    Production: LPD 8, Keystation 49, Fast-Track Pro, Equator D5 monitors

Tech Mentor

yeah for some reason people have started to associate blogs with music piracy, but I know plenty that support tons of artists and labels and still manage to give out a few tracks every now and then.

I'll bet you can find 9 pirate ones for every 1 legit blog you can find... and the reason artists give away choons now is because they will just get stolen anyway or if the producer wants to create a buzz for an upcoming release then you guessed it, it will get stolen anyway... Have you noticed how rare it has become to hear an artist album these days.. Now producers have to focus on festival choons so they can be apart of the world tours because that is the only way they make substantial money... These guys aren't kanye west or pharrel type rich, they are you and me with a little more talent, if you make them work they wont produce as much...

If you like underground stuff buy it... if you like david guetta god help you but you have my blessing to steal it... he has far too much money and rape's our ears everyday on the radio...
    Last edited by synthet1c; 03-20-2012 at 05:15 AM.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!