pretty slick vci400 case

Default pretty slick vci400 case

533_1.jpg

Description

The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE (NSE = NIGHT STYLE EDITION) is exactly suitable and developed for the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller. In addition, there is an extra notebook shelf included for your notebook and your mouse. The board is movable on rails, so you can easily push or pull it. You can transport your notebook safe and secure by using the hook-and-loop fasteners to fix it on the shelf.

Each NSE Case is made of 9 mm plywood, which perdures that the flightcase looks great for a long time. The extra-wide aluminum profiles and the solid ball edges, which are coated in black, stabilize the Zomo Flightcase, too. The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns. The Zomo Flightcase VCI-400 Plus NSE is extremely robust and protects the Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller against scratches, dust and other damages.

This Zomo Equipment Case provides real professional quality and is good looking in modern black NSE style!

Sheer genius and totally cool! It΄s Zomo!

Features

• Professional quality
    • Stylish Black Design (Night-Style-Edition)
    • Protects the device against negative influences
    • Professional quality for hard use
    • Solid rounded corners
    • Very compact design
    • Comfortable handle
    • Lockable with optional padlock
    • Clean interior
    • Removable lid
    • Adjustable Laptop shelf

Specifications

• Capacity: 1 x Vestax VCI-400 MIDI Controller + 1 x Notebook + Accessories
    • Color: black
    • Dimensions: -
    • Weight: -

http://www.zomo.de/en/Products/Cases...x-VCI-400.html
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

the company is in germany. perhaps djtt should ship some over to put in the store
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey7k View Post
    533_1.jpg
    The surface of the case is very resistant to abrasion and cigarette burns.
    Anyone else wonder why cigarette burns is mentioned? lol. I mean when I think cases I'm always wondering if they're resistant to cigarette burns...

Tech Convert

haha thats the first thing i look for too, but the case is dope

Check out this case it is by Road Runner Model #RRDNMC they sell these for $200 at Guitar Centerrrndmc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fundando View Post
    Check out this case it is by Road Runner Model #RRDNMC they sell these for $200 at Guitar Centerrrndmc.jpg
    Is that keyboard stand built in? Does it move like the Gator Cases with DJARM? Looks good though.

yeah the laptop tray is built in and it is height adjustable. Note this is currently sold in store only and it is not available on the website.

Yeah, I checked the site and didn't see it. Although, I think I'm really going to try hard and find an AIO backpack or bag if possible. "Flight" cases only hold the controller and then require another bag for laptop, headphones, mic, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by fundando View Post
    that looks pretty nice. and I think I would like that laptop stand better. I played on a friend's S4 while it was in a case with the sliding laptop tray, and I would have like more clearance when using the knobs at the top of the controller
    !
    Soundcloud

Tech Student

I spent a long time searching for a case online that wouldn't break the bank, and didn't fit the VCI-400 awkwardly. I finally settled on Everki bad that was meant for large laptops. Just got it, and it fits perfectly. Seriously, like a glove. If you have a thin laptop you might even be able to fit that in the front pocket. My only gripe is the strap, which kinda fits awkwardly, so I throw the entire thing in my Metropolis Chrome bag and hull it around in that. But, it has plenty of padding, and as long as you aren't stacking speakers on the thing I'm confident you won't have issues. Anyways, for $50 not too shabby.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details