Limited Edition? Yessir! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    It's kind of messed up that pioneer released a limited white edition for $500+ more each and all CDJ-2000s have been discontinued. They will probably be unveiling the CDJ-2000 nexus really soon.
    Which will add.............................................sl ip mode.

IMO the white is probably a better upside than the new cdj but I could be wrong.

Honestly though, how much more can pioneer do to the cdj....i mean they already have effects on the mixer and you can't add that many more transport functions.

Turning jog would be cool i suppose.

My guess would be much improved higher resolution/brighter OLED screen with maybe zoomed in waveform option, at least that would be cool.

Tech Wizard

doesn't that take away the point of a CDJ...?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    FFS move the cdjs apart from the mixer abit nice set up but the closeness makes me cringe your gona get scratches down the sides of your cdjs

sorry pet hate get some tape or something tape the sides of the mixer protect your limited edition gear
    Gotchu

Tech Guru

Looking good . Forget bout seperating them, you need cases for those bad boys. When they announced the Limited Edition white gear I liked the look of it so much that I'm still tring to decide wether to put a white skin on my 900.

i didnt like the look of them when they were at NAMM, but damn they look good. lol ^manchild is right, forget seperation, these are limited edition and need flight cases!

For fuck sake just set them up normally for at home, you're not going to scratch them just sitting there... And even if you did it's white plastic, it's not like paint is going to scratch off...

uhhh jealous

So jealous! :O

I love how it's supposed to be of your setup but there aren't any speakers . Don't worry, if I was in your spot and I had the choice of DJ equip with speakers or the CDJ 2000s without the speakers, i'd take the CDJs and play off a computer speaker or something lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast