VCI-400 headphone cueing -- no sound, Traktor Pro 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

In Traktor i habe selected vci 400 as the audio device. Outsider traktor(on the Windows Vista side), vci 400 is the default Audio Interface as well. And i have selected vci 400 as the Build in Soundcard. my Guss is that Mabe its a Windows Vista 64 Bit Thing. I Should try the Set um on my Friends Computer i maybe

If I am using my laptops built in soundcard, can I still monitor with headphones via the VCI 400? Or do I have to use the VCI 400's soundcard and send the master output to my monitors in order to do headphone monitoring?

Also, my stereo receiver only has RCA inputs. So I have to get some sort of adapter to go from 1/4'' to RCA?

Thanks in advance.
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    Attachment 8699Attachment 8698

If you've been up these settings, there should be no problems:
    I don't get these options.

Audio output device is set to: Vestax VCI-400
    Under output routing i have the following options: Vestax VCI-400 L or Vestax VCI-400 R

Trackor Version:2.12
    Controller: VCI-400 standard addition
    Driver:1.52.0

Any thoughts?

Tech Convert

I got everything working. I reinstalled the updated windows driver, but this time I went into the windows "Sound & Audio Device Properties" and set everything to us the Vestax VCI-400. Seem to fix all my problems.

Tech Convert

Anyone got this?? playing tonight and only showing speakers L and speakers R. NO sound in my headphones.. Only vestax sound is connected, no system card or anything. windows 7 64bit

Tech Convert

just switched everything to asio-drivers. F#CK YEAH

last time I do everything just before the deadline.. finally everything looks smooth. GOOD NIGHT. It's late here in Norway..

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by TEFlo View Post
    Anyone got this?? playing tonight and only showing speakers L and speakers R. NO sound in my headphones.. Only vestax sound is connected, no system card or anything. windows 7 64bit
    I uninstalled all the drivers on my computer and then did a fresh install. Make sure you have the latest drivers from vestax. Its a driver issue, not hardware if the only option you're getting is L/R. Check all levels for the headphones, you should be able to send master to headphone. Once you get the driver working headphone should work as expected.Hope this helps.

Default This might help with the no sound in headphones problem

This might help =)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12