VCI Audio won't split.

Exclamation VCI Audio won't split.

Using a MacBook Pro OS 10.6.8
    Using Traktor 2.6.0
    Using a Standard VCI-400

Hey guys, when I connect up my VCI-400 and set up the following settings... http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...d_page_url=355... All I get is just the Audio through the headphones. I'm trying to split the main sound through the MBP's Audio line, so I can connect my speakers & the cueing sound through the headphones.

I know this is a noob question, but I don't need a sound card in order to do that? Or do I? 1 of the reasons I got the VCI-400 was because I was told I didn't.

Have been trying all possible changes and configurations for days now. Starting to get slightly frustrated. Lol.

Help me keep my cool and please help :-)

Thanks in advance.

ok your audio setting on tracktor is correct.

how are you connecting the vci / MBP / speakers?

it should be vci (usb) cable to MBP .... then vci (xlr or 1/4) cable to speakers? please confirm this set up.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kensic View Post
    ok your audio setting on tracktor is correct.

how are you connecting the vci / MBP / speakers?

it should be vci (usb) cable to MBP .... then vci (xlr or 1/4) cable to speakers? please confirm this set up.
    Hey! I was being a complete & utter NOOB until I realised the audio is meant to be coming out of the XLR ports... Lol!

But thanks for your reply! Had my friend not told me... You would have been my saviour! Lol. Regardless, Thanks!!!