Traktor S2: Laptop Speakers as Main, Headphones on PHONES jack for cue? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    Ok. Let's do this.

You'll have to make an aggregated audio device!

Press cmd + spacebar and type in "midi" and select the audio/midi configuration thingy. (I have no idea how it's called in English, I run the Dutch version of OSX).

Now press the little + symbol on the lower left and select "create aggregated" and select the outputs you want (probably something like "internal" and "s2 3/4", I have no idea since I don't own a S2).
    Now select the highest sample frequency possible and give the device a name like "ULTRA WICKED MUTLI OUTPUT4THEBITCHES" or whatever you kids call it these days..

Now go into Traktor and select the just-created-audio-mega-awesome4thebiches-device and play around a little to get the correct outputs. Master will probably have to be set to 1 and 2, monitor to 3 and 4.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask other questions on this subject!
    haha thanks! i will try this and get back to you! appreciate the help!!!

maybe everyone is leading you the right way.

to me I would just get RCA to headphone jack [ I think its 1/8?] then plug that into your laptop audio line in.

headphones go into your s2 and you should be fine.

Tech Wizard

Ok. Let's do this.

Press cmd + spacebar and type in "midi" and select the audio/midi configuration thingy. (I have no idea how it's called in English, I run the Dutch version of OSX).

Now press the little + symbol on the lower left and select "create aggregated" and select the outputs you want (probably something like "internal" and "s2 3/4", I have no idea since I don't own a S2).
    Now select the highest sample frequency possible and give the device a name like "ULTRA WICKED MUTLI OUTPUT4THEBITCHES" or whatever you kids call it these days..

Now go into Traktor and select the just-created-audio-mega-awesome4thebiches-device and play around a little to get the correct outputs. Master will probably have to be set to 1 and 2, monitor to 3 and 4.

I have done what you said,
    the channels are from 0 to 5
    i cant get it to work as planned
    i set it to 0 and 1 for master and
    4 and 5 for monitor but moniter dooesnt seem to work it just plays the master also. how do i fix it? its supposed to be from 1 - 4 right ?

is there a tutorial?

Tech Convert

Ok. Let's do this.

I'm going to try this right now, if it works you will be lifted to a god like status in my eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12