Problem Purchasing The S2???
    Tech Wizard

Default Problem Purchasing The S2???

Is anyone else having troubles buying the S2 from the website? I tried it so many times, but im stuck at the part after logging in to paypal. Like, it says place order or something but when i click it, it just refreshes the page! how do i fix this? thanks! been saving up hard for weeks to buy the S2 and now this happens lol.

ive tried it like 10 times on both windows and mac, chrome firefox and safari.

I'm having this problem also, it's starting to concern me because I really want to order the thing!

Pardon the double post...

Checked my bank statement, looks like the money for the S2 was taken but I didn't get an order confirmation or anything like that...

Can anyone over at DJTT put my worries to rest?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Did you create a new account when you purchased it? If you did you should be able to log in here and see order details. https://store.djtechtools.com/customer/account/login/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I tried to during the process, but afterward I tried logging in and it did that the account didn't exist... So therefore no, haha

EDIT: I hope I can figure this out, I'm going to call a little later to see what's going on. I hope I haven't misplaced 400 bucks... :/
    Last edited by DJSplinter; 03-15-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Tech Student

I had the same problem last friday. Checked out as a quest and nothing happened. I didn't get any email nor either did my cart empty up from S2 bundle. But anyway the money has gone from my bank account, so I think there's no problem?

Btw I think I accidentally chose black chroma caps instead of blue, which looks kinda cool. Is there any way to make changes to my order?

Tech Student

Sorry for doubles, but I have to ask that what did they tell you? I'm getting a bit worried. I tried to contact them last friday about the order and possibility of making changes, but they still haven't answered me. And I cannot make a call because my english sucks balls. And I also have my first "gig" on march 30th. I don't have a change do I?