BCR2000 help!!! Slow Encoder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default BCR2000 help!!! Slow Encoder

Soo i have just bought a bcr2000, and i have been loving it... ive been mixing with it in traktor and it is a great tool, yet today i decided to see if i could customize the presets and began to fiddle around with the edit button and now i have one encoder that moves slower than the rest, how do i fix this? also can anyone give me some tips on programing and editing the presets?

Tech Wizard

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/bc2000/

there's all you need for your bcr. there's a tool called bc manager or bcedit where you can change your button behaviour with a 3rd party tool! it's a lot more comfortable than changing the settings on the bcr!

check it out

Hey lxwvandenberg, what do you mean one encoder is slower than others? Do you mean in Traktor, or can you only rotate slowly on the BCR itself?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

i think he changed the setting for the acceleration.

this would make the led rings move more slowly and so the controls in traktor.

Tech Mentor

Depends of what sort of slow you mean. Check the manual and check the type by holding 'edit' and the turning the culprit knob and then check the type by moving 'type' (1st on the top row). Midi CC is the usual mode, but you can select different modes i.e. I use nrpn on relative 2 mode for pitch faders (well I guess they are pitch knobs now!)

The manual helps. RTBM! and play around
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles-D View Post
    i think he changed the setting for the acceleration.

this would make the led rings move more slowly and so the controls in traktor.
    Well, just want to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by laurens View Post
    [..]
    The manual helps. RTBM! and play around
    LoLz... Gotta be honest. I did not find the manual helpfull at all. I learned the most about the BCR controller by reading the Native Instruments forum and the BC2000 yahoogroup.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Mentor

I only really used it for understanding the different modes etc. The thing that I never really understood was BCEDIT. I'm sure it's great but I only ever map 1 preset in one encoder group for djing or else I wouldn't know what the hell is going on.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Yeah, it's too bad that they messed up with BCEdit, but than again, so glad for the BC2000 yahoogroup for being there.

Tech Wizard

the bcr is the fucking best shit !
    never had more bang for the buck...

Same here!

The BCR will also stay next to the Akai APC40.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast