New stuff from Reason
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Default New stuff from Reason

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Fuck! steve jobs has been re-incarnated and injected into the body of a swede ..

It looks bloody amazing love the idea of rack extensions as opposed to VST's (which are all over the place) ... very VERY apple-like ecosystem.

*edit* just finished the entire conference some real game changers thrown in here.. gorgeous easy to use interface with proper interconnectable soft synths from the big boys and rewire will be a thing of the past.

Add a clip launcher grid and I would gladly shut down Ableton forever!, gawd knows that might even be possible with the Rack extensions :-O
    Last edited by deevey; 03-21-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Reason already has the best metering system of any DAW. And it's about damn time for them to allow 3rd party development.

If the right people get on board with rack extensions and we start seeing emulations of vintage compressors and synths as well as some of the newer stuff……damn. That'd be hot.

i had to watch all of that - impressive stuff. i might have to get a copy of that reason essentials. can't afford the full reason right now but tempted to try the cheaper one.

and this is just yet another reason (!) to get an ios device sometime i guess re: figure
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

I'm not into production, but Reason looks really cool...

Also, Swedes are always so awkward when speaking English
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    I'm not into production, but Reason looks really cool...

Also, Swedes are always so awkward when speaking English
    a damn site less awkward as an english person trying to speak swedish
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    a damn site less awkward as an english person trying to speak swedish
    True enough, I spoke to a brit who recently moved here at a mate's house party a couple of weeks ago, he intends to learn Swedish, but hearing him trying to pronounce the words was simply hilarious.
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

:digs through gear and finds Reason 5 box, installs and waits for next week to get 5-6 upgrade: This looks amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    :digs through gear and finds Reason 5 box, installs and waits for next week to get 5-6 upgrade: This looks amazing :O
    u can pay to upgrade to 6 now. the upgrade to the next 6.5 will be free. tho they did mention something about a "pay what u think it's worth" for the upgrade to reason 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    True enough, I spoke to a brit who recently moved here at a mate's house party a couple of weeks ago, he intends to learn Swedish, but hearing him trying to pronounce the words was simply hilarious.
    yup, i bet english people always think non-english people sound funny speaking english but forget to mention that they don't even *know* any foreign language.

wish i could speak something other than english... have tried - not put enough effort into it i guess. not convinced that even my english is too great anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast