Problem with PC and Soiks VCI 300 TSI
    Tech Wizard

Default Problem with PC and Soiks VCI 300 TSI

On my mac the TSI works perfectly but when I import it on a PC and connect the VCI 300 Im only able to choose between 2 channels in the "output router"?? 2 in and 2 out? When I connect my mac I have 4 in and 4 out. Does anybody know how I get to choose between 4 channels so that I can get the output routing correct on the PC? I need 4 in and 4 out!!! This is probably easy to solve but I dont get it!

why do you need 4 in? as far as i know the VCI-300 has 4 mono output channels (2 master, 2 cue) and 2 mono input channels (mic).

i'm pretty sure that you have to install ASIO4ALL so your VCI works. it'll then show up with 4 mono output channels.

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Tech Wizard

Ok. Where do I get ASIO4all?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=asio4all

sorry, but i couldn't resist

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls

Tech Wizard

Which one of them and how does it work? Simply download and install and thats it?

Thanx

i don't have a pc so i can't help you with that.

but i'd suggest you to actually READ the faq/troubleshooting and just browse the A4A website, there should be an explanation on how to proceed.

Install Asio4All, if you have problems with the sound in traktor (saturate, bad sound), go to the traktor Pro configuration panel, audio setup, an go to the settings...uncheck Hardware Buffer if marqued...

Tech Wizard

Thanx DJLogic!