Dj Tech Tools Orders not answering emails
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Dj Tech Tools Orders not answering emails

I ordered my VCI-100 SE on April 23, and still havent received a confirmation that it has shipped. It was supposed to be shipped yesterday on the 30th. I just want to make sure my precious controller will be shipped to me thanks guys!!!

Thats not my section of the site but i will make sure you get contacted promptly.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Thats not my section of the site but i will make sure you get contacted promptly.
    thank you very much kind sir! i cant wait to get my controller and become part of the Dj TT community!

Well, a controller is not needed to become part of the DJTT community. It's just being there, and opening your mind to Controller DJ-ing.

But, as always, you are more than welcome.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

my email said they were anticipating the overlays to arrive on the 30th...so he's got to install 25 of those and then fill the orders and email everyone that their controllers have shipped. so I imagine they'll go out Monday if the overlays arrived on time

Tech Wizard

still no contact or email :-P

Tech Convert

me either... I imagine we will soon... but I'm also itching to get mine. trying to be patient

Tech Guru

i am also waiting for a reply .. a good chance to master the art of xen and being patient
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Sorry for the delay, just be patient - we are working on improving the response times so this sort of thing doesnt happen in the future. You can be confident that we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Hey Guys,

Sorry that you did not get a reply to your email faster, Service and taking care of the community is very important to us so we are still finding many ways to improve that.

That being said, we are actually waiting on the overlays for the SE controllers which were supposed to arrive on the 29th and have not come in yet. They should be coming in today or tomorrow at the latest and then your controllers will be shipped out asap.

thanks for your support and patience!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast