Bit of Help regarding arrangment
    Tech Mentor

Default Bit of Help regarding arrangment

Here is one for the ableton heads. When I am pre-recording radio shows, jingles etc. I have always used the same project and keep all my warped tunes in the one project. There is 100's of tunes and jingles etc. and everytime I want to get into the project it takes ages to load up and goes alot slower than a regular project because of how many files are kept there. Is there any way that I can open a new blank project each time I want to do a show and just somehow create a folder that I can go into (or something along those lines) and browse my pre-warped tracks, jingles etc. without having to load up 100's of tracks just to use 2 hours worth in the end. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers
    M

Well I dont know if this is what you want , but find that huge project in the browser and expand the preview and you should be able to double click on the clip or channel you want and have it load into your current project. Collect save also helps with the original project ot speed it up .

Go to File> Manage Project> Manage Set and you should click yes on gather into project and then clikc Collect and save at the bottom
    Dell Inspiron 15r,4 gig ram,720HDDSerato Itch,Pioneer DDJTS1,Pioneer HDJ500
    Ableton Suite ,Akai Apc40,Akai LPD8,LPK25,NI Audio 2
    The Echo Reflex(T.E.RF)http://www.mixcloud.com/TERF/

Yeah id use the Ableton Browser, its not as feature rich as browsers inside of other DJ software, but it sounds like it will do what you need it to do

You should have all your pre warped tracks in one folder, and just save the main project file as the template file....

That way every time you open up ableton it has all the settings you need ready to go.

Tech Mentor

Cheers guys. Thanks alot for this. I was not saving each warped track clip either which was why when I was putting them into a folder they were not coming out warped. Got it all sorted now. Though I do wish it was alot more browser friendly. However in saying that this has saved me sooooooo much time!
    Thanks again