Metronome Issue (only on Deck A) with scratch pro on S4 Can anyone help.??
    Tech Student

Default Metronome Issue (only on Deck A) with scratch pro on S4 Can anyone help.??

I have a curious problem... I'm running Scratch pro with an S4. The Metronome works just fine for decks B,C,D. I am able to turn it on and off and use it as it was intended...

Deck A however has just started to "tick" when I'm cueing tracks even though the metronome is turned off. It is however ticking on the track beats and not to the bpm (i Know this as I have tested it with tracks that have an irregular beat structure). Some of the tracks do not have a beat grid but I get the same issue with beat gridded tracks.

If I turn it on (despite the fact it's already ticking) it then starts ticking at the bpm of the track that is shown on the screen. Then when I turn if off again I'm back to listing to the ticks on the irregular beats.

So I've tried
    Turning the metronome on and off
    Shutting down tractor and restarting
    even a reset of the default settings on the S4

Anyone seen this before????

So I'm at somewhat of a loss and don't want to have to re-install unless it's a must

Tech Guru

Click the little downward triangle under "ACTIVE" (under the pitch fader on deck A), click on "Grid". There's a little headphone icon that should be lit up, click that to disengage the metronome.

Report back

Tech Student

Thank you much... I feel like an idiot know - As soon as I read your post I slapped myself in the head, I totally forgot about that since I rarely use the metronome.

Thanks again