Video and Mp3 with VCI-100SE and soundcard Question

Default Video and Mp3 with VCI-100SE and soundcard Question

Hello Fellow DJ's I have a question I would like to ask you, I want to further my dj knowledge but I need some help doing so. My Setup is a VCI-100SE, connected to a Fujitsu Laptop running 3GB of ram, at 1.8GhZ using WinXP Pro Media Center Edition, my sound card is a M-Audio Fast Track Pro Connected to a Blue Ice 5000 watt Amp. What I want to know is How and what can I use to do video's that will record my mix along with me on it, also how can I connect my Mic so that I can still mix and talk within a mix if I do a mp3 track only using the record feature within Traktor Pro? I have been trying my best to reroute connectors and settings within Traktor, but I end up either recording myself or the mix never both together, so how can I do this? I am open to buying other equipment if need be, but if I have what I need for the mp3 portion then please help me get the connection right. Now as far as the video go, what software and camera can I use to make a video and post it online? In the videos I have seen, you guys are talking and the music is being played so how are you doing that, I want great audio along with a good video, so please help me out here if you can. Thanx

DJ Big Q.
    Last edited by DJBigQ; 05-02-2009 at 10:27 AM. Reason: grammer corrections
    DJ BIG Q. (HIP HOP/ OLD SKOOL)
    myspace page
    Gear: Fujitsu LifeBook N6220 (Pentium Centrino M Processor 750 1.86GHz, 3GB RAM, 1x 200GB and 1x 500GB HDDs, XP Pro), Traktor Pro 2.1, VCI-100 Black SE, M-Audio FastTrack Pro Soundcard, and Blue-Ice 5000W Amplifier.