Lost my software for my N.I. Maschine !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Lost my software for my N.I. Maschine !!

how do i get it back?? i just have my maschine sitting here now cuz i cant find my installation disk. how can i download it???

N.I. wont get back to me about it either...

You need your installation disk to install. You'll have to wait for NI to contact you back about it. It won't be happening now 'cos it is the weekend. You might think about ringing them on Monday.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

if you log in to the native instruments website, there should be a section in 'My Account' that lets you re-download all software you're eligible to.

failing that, your only options might be to borrow a friends CD or find a disc image somewhere
    :: psy/OPs ¯ DRUM&BASS ¯ DUBSTEP ♫ _
    :: Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter //
    : ¯

Tech Student

For the future, save an image file of the installation CD on your computer, so you can run the it in, for example, DaemonTools

Quote Originally Posted by psyEDk View Post
    if you log in to the native instruments website, there should be a section in 'My Account' that lets you re-download all software you're eligible to.

failing that, your only options might be to borrow a friends CD or find a disc image somewhere
    Not all products are available for re-download there. Maschine and some expansions were among them as of a few months ago. They sell replacement disks for $10 or something.

Definitely make an image of the installer and keep it around.

This is one hell of a necro-thread, but Maschine is definitely available from My Account -> My products & serials. There's a link next to where it displays your license key. AFAIK, there always has been.

Also…………people install software from disks? What is this, the dark ages?

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    This is one hell of a necro-thread, but Maschine is definitely available from My Account -> My products & serials. There's a link next to where it displays your license key. AFAIK, there always has been.
    '

I promise that at one point there was not - the same went for several sample libraries, especially the partnered stuff (Soniccouture, Heavyocity). There are still a bunch of things I can't download from that page.

Unfortunately, yes. It's a pain in the ass for my because I don't have CD drives in the computers I use most.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Lol, first thing i do when i buy something is make an image file and move it to my backup disc along with the rest of the installers, can't be arsed to put discs in whenever i do a clean install.

I just download installers. I didn't know Maschine came with an installation disk. It was just in that pile of crap that stayed in the box.

I just download installers. I didn't know Maschine came with an installation disk. It was just in that pile of crap that stayed in the box.
    I have a 'drawer of shrink-wrapped software sadness' that my install disks, intall hard drives, and big boxes live.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast