trim/gain issue on vci-100

Default trim/gain issue on vci-100

when changing tracks on the decks, if i previously had the gain away from TDC (top dead center) when i load the new track, it changes the software on traktor pro to TDC, but the knob is still at it's previous position from the earlier track. try to move it slowly while that deck is live and the volume will make a drastic jump up or down depending on which way you had it turned.

Is there any fix or work around for traktor to not reset its gain knobs to TDC and leaving them linked up with the vci hardware knob position?

disable Auto Gain- or we can add soft take over to the gain knob. That is probably a good idea in general anyway, I will add it to the list.

thanks man, i didn't realize that setting existed

I personally love autogain, it makes for smoother sets. no jump/dips in volume between songs.

I have my gain buttons set to knob relative/110%. That way when I increase/decrease volume it moves relative to it's position and doesn't try to mimic the hardware knob position.

Contrary to soft takeover this gives you instant response but you have to look at the screen to see what your gain setting really is.