Hi DjTechTools

Music is my life. Every single day I'm on it, I compose little melodies, mix some songs on my decks, work on my own songs with my controllers... but I'm never able to take it anywhere. I want to be able to make simple performance on portable basis on a small device that runs on batteries.

Of course, I stumbled upon the Roland SP-404SX. An incredible amount of features, some great sampling features... but it's far out of my budget and has a lot of functions I don't need.
My wish is compact: Loop some channels. I'd just record/upload my loops on it and would play them at the same time. Maybe a filter or something on it as well, but no phasers and ring mods and everything.
As for the sampling part: If it were possible within my budget, an option for playing my sample at different frequencies (on some pads or with a midi port) I'd love that.

My budget is 120€, 160 tops (160€ = 213.50414$)

I've been looking at second hand sites for some time, but it seems everything is expensive due to their incredible functionality which I ironically don't really need.

I know I'd be off a lot cheaper building it myself if it weren't there, but it's a pain for it will take quite some time to do. I hope someone can recommend me a portable sampler that would fit my wishes (more functions are always welcome, of course). A built-in speaker would be nice, but I can always take some small passive computer speakers. I'd prefer something from a well known brand, as in Holland they don't really have everything everywhere. And shipping costs from the US are insane.

Thanks for every advice!
DjLaikal