Traktor 2.5: Kontrol F1 Ipad Lemur mapping... Of course! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Does anybody know the whats going on with delivery? Official release date is 31st May but several websites are advertising F1's available from the 31st of March. I want the F1, but want to update the current software on my Dell via the service centre release and keep the bundled version for when I get a new macbook but two months of a gap is a long time......

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anteater32 View Post
    several websites are advertising F1's available from the 31st of March.
    I can tell you with 100% authority that F1's will not be in shops on 31st March. Doesn't matter who tells you they will, they won't.
    They are wrong or lying to get your pre-order.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 03-28-2012 at 06:49 AM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Wasn't may 30 the release date?

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    I want to try and emulate the F1 on my APC80.

Got the pads...the Faders...and engage buttons.

Need EXTREME MAPPING!

fyi the mapping i'm creating, as i'm doing it within midimasher, will also work on an APC. only issue would be the color definitions as they're different but i'll make them adjustable in my mapping anyway.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post
    fyi the mapping i'm creating, as i'm doing it within midimasher, will also work on an APC. only issue would be the color definitions as they're different but i'll make them adjustable in my mapping anyway.
    first time i am hearing of this midimasher.. looks interesting, i am off to play around with it!

Quote Originally Posted by zestoi View Post

Wicked!

I think I should attempt it myself as well. Need to get better at it.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Assuming that Traktor 2.5 is a free upgrade, I would like to test out the new sample decks virtually first before deciding if the controller is required or not.

But comming from someone who has already purchased the X1, S4 and Maschine, Native Instruments hasn't done me wronge yet.
    Hardware: MBA 13" i7 | NI S4 | Maschine
    Software: TSP 2.5 | Live 8 | ZebraII | Massive | FM8 | Sylenth1

no assumption needed, NI has stated that it will be a free upgrade.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

I'll be buying it on release day, even though I've only recently got the bug (Macbook Pro, S4, TP2) I'm ready to basically rape my bank account with whatever goodies I need to get my set-up when I need it to be. Even if it's just to use here and there through a set I think it's worth the investment, thats what I like about NI equipment; affordable.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Wizard

Any one had any luck emulating a midi figther on a lemur? I was able to map about 95% of it, but the midifighter producers 4 midi notes that the lemur cannot pick up and I have yet to figure out a workaround.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast