Traktor 2.5: Kontrol F1 Ipad Lemur mapping... Of course!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Traktor 2.5: Kontrol F1 Ipad Lemur mapping... Of course!

Im loving the F1 but not the prospect of RGASing this out of impulse. I think I could make the F1 on Lemur and see how it fits in sets. If I get to love it, even better with tactile feel but if not well nothing lol. By now a lot of folk should have some midi controllers around to map this. So, are you getting the F1 day 1, or mapping to some other device or just nothing?
    Erase. Stop. Start.

assuming they make available all the stuff to midi map then i'm going to write some logic in midimasher to turn my launchpad and nanokontrol into two virtual F1's. not full rgb ofc but apart from that should be able to function the same i hope. i'd just be lacking an encoder - so might have to use two buttons to emulate that. i may well get an F1 further down the line but there's so many other cool controllers coming out too i want to wait for feedback from actual use of them all before i drop more cash on something.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

@Quenepas: got a good lemur template for traktor 2 already?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesN View Post
    @Quenepas: got a good lemur template for traktor 2 already?
    bit tricky before traktor 2.5 is released
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

Tech Wizard

Of course, I am referring to one that controls sample decks and the like

ah fair enough... i really need to get on the ios band wagon sometime. trying to work out if i can justify an ipad or just pick up an ipod touch or something. way too much cheap and cool software coming out at the moment...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Mapping it to a pair of K2s once i can get my hands on them

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Mapping it to a pair of K2s once i can get my hands on them
    two??? u lucky b*stard i was planning on getting a k2 as soon as they came out but the financial gods have decided against it... can't wait for user feedback about the k2 tho - then i'll make a decision about k2 or the cmd series etc.

to be a total clone i guess you'd need a 7x4 grid of buttons tho? i'm hoping that by using a launchpad the top two rows (7 buttons i think on the F1) can be shared by both virtual F1's so i can use a 8x6 grid to emulate two F1's leaving a 8x2 grid for the sequencer i'm coding for midimasher that will let me program live beats using traktor (one button per channel for 'record mode' on/off and one for 'sequence play' on/off)

ofc there's plenty of other buttons on the k2... was only considering the actual 4x4 grid for some reason...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

As a smaller setup if i don't feel like taking the S4 out (might sell it, not sure yet) so it would be 2 k2 + saffire pro 14. I could throw the ipad in there but i don't think i'm missing much without it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesN View Post
    Of course, I am referring to one that controls sample decks and the like
    there are a few decent ones in the forums and traktorbible
    Last edited by padi_04; 03-26-2012 at 11:44 PM.

I want to try and emulate the F1 on my APC80.

Got the pads...the Faders...and engage buttons.

Need EXTREME MAPPING!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast