Kontrol X1 Owners - which case to buy?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kontrol X1 Owners - which case to buy?

Just picked up a Kontrol X1 secondhand, as I keep having to use a mates setup at gigs, so thought it'd be good to practice on at home, and maybe take out to play off, as it's smaller than my VCI100.

If I do take it out, I'll want a case for it. All my gear is lugged in a UDG Creator backpack, and I was thinking of getting either the UDG hardcase of the NI softcase for my X1 - anyone got any experience with either?

Churs!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

The udg isnt suitable as a stand, its for transprt only. the standard NI case/stand is fine mate, mine have been to many a party
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I've got the Traktor X1 for mine and it's great for placing it next to my mixer.

cool - didn't realise the UDG one wasn't suitable as a stand ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

got both the udg creator one and the NI one [which i suspect is made by udg as well (maybe not)] either way, i'd recommend the NI one

You read my mind Sherlock. I was going to ask this exact same question today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoize View Post
    "Hey bro, you got any Skrillex? How about Deadmaufive?"
    http://www.mixcloud.com/robindore/

Tech Guru

I must be a neanderthal. I am leaving for AZ tomorrow morning, and plan on just shoving mine in my laptop bag.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

NI case is win.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

I use the NI case and I think its great. It protects my X1 very well from gig to gig, its not to big, and it lifts the X1 to mixer hight which is also great.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

NI sent me two by mistake with my last order
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast