Effects not triggering in mf classic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Effects not triggering in mf classic

Sup guys, having trouble setting up the midi fighter. I'm running DDJ -T1 in traktor pro 2, but the only issue I'm having is that the effects aren't being triggered, even though the MF is sending midi. Suggestions?

Tech Student

I'm having this problem as well! i was using a midi fighter and a kontrol X1 and they worked great together, but i recently added an S2 to my set up and now my midi fighter won't work. It's sending midi (traktor's CTRL thingie lights up when i press a button on the midi fighter) but none of the effects are triggered! i'm not sure what to do...

Tech Wizard

Same problem exactly, if you solve the problem please post it

import the MF tsi twice via the big import button on the bottom of the preferences pane.. then import your normal tsis via the "add" "import" menu.
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Tech Student

Default hi from fan

at now I'm your fan )

Tech Wizard

This may sounds like a amateur question, but what is the "normal" tsis ? excuse my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    This may sounds like a amateur question, but what is the "normal" tsis ? excuse my ignorance.
    with normal i meant, the TSIs for your other controllers, like the DDJ-T1

importing with the big impoert button will delete all your mappings (so save them first!) but will load stuff like effects order which is important for the MF to work correctly
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook

Tech Wizard

Ok i've done everything as said in the steps. However effects are still not being triggered. this is what I've got:

Last edited by padi_04; 04-24-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Tech Wizard

BUMP need help...

that's weird.. have you tried deleting all of the mappings and reimporting the MF tsi with the big import button?
    does traktor receive control messages from the MF? (ctrl light in the header is blinking)
    make sure that all your effects are available: preferences --> effects --> all of the FX are under 'pre selected effects'
    (they should be due to importing the tsi via the big import button but it's always good to double check)
    soundcloud
    facebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast