My little rant! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My little rant!

Sounds like the angry youth of today are banding together. Go get em team!

I wouldnt bash ITCH, its great s/w. I really cant speak on the XONE DX cause I haven't tried it, I use ITCH with a VCI-300 and only need 1 fx, the filter which is a easter egg.

Look bashing the 1.5k invest on DJTT or Serato board (which im a regular there) is not going to get you anywhere. I have no problem shutting down this thread if the foul langauge continues.

What are some of the problems your having?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I suspect op was trolling because he hasn't addressed the general la k of research and why he didn't map to traktor if he didn't like itch.

I for one have taken a huge liking to itch I find it to be fantastic same only use filter fx but sometimes I'll drop a delay which if you pay attention shouldn't be a problem

so much fail

Tech Guru

Im a big fan of itch and I think with the new controllers (DDJ-S1 an NS6) and even the NS7 the effects sound pretty damn good due to their soundcards. I had a VCI-300 and the way the delay sounds on the S1 is MUCH better.

I use two effects also -- Delay and Filter.

I always get a kick when people say the effects in Itch are horrible. Thing is you have a very similar selection to what's on a DJM-800 and tons of DJ's use ONLY that and their sets sound great. Granted the effects in itch are not the same quality --- but when used in good taste they sound just fine.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

Most people when complaining about the effects in ITCH are complaining about the quality.

Quality matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaek View Post
    Most people when complaining about the effects in ITCH are complaining about the quality.

Quality matters.
    Yeah, I'd be surprised if the next version didn't address the FX.

the fx are ok on itch, if you are serious about fx, i would rely solely on S/W fx's
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I think most of the bitching about itch is ignorant consumerism - its mainly a bunch of twits who ask questions like "oh hai guys where do you find banging tracks???". They bought the controller, then they see some promo shit on YouTube they're no where near capable of pulling off nor do they understand what's going on, try to do it itch, get pissed off and call it shit. But whatever, maybe I'm wrong eh? Heh.

Tech Wizard

Don't worry TS. Just buy one of these laptop-stands they sell over here. With one of these, you can show the crowd all the marvelous button-bashing, while having your gear angled towards them. Then you can check DJTT and DJ-Worx. They will learn you how to wipe your a.., by indicating the right angle. You'll also learn to be very original by downloading the work of others (for example music and/or midi-mappings). And if Ean or the other dinosaur tell you, you are a DJ, you can then put it on twitter and make it official...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast