Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default DJ ICEMAN (bigicedog) SETUP

so i got my VMS2 and my Vestax VCI-300

comtrollers 2012.jpg

home set up.jpg

R u using them at the same time?????
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Mentor

??? why both?? I'm really confused with this...
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Tech Mentor

Isnt this the dude that was bashing people using midi and how midi djing isnt real DJing on youtube? Something about paying your dues...but then he starts mixing with VDJ?
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gapout View Post
    Isnt this the dude that was bashing people using midi and how midi djing isnt real DJing on youtube? Something about paying your dues...but then he starts mixing with VDJ?
    not sure if it's him or not, but that guy on youtube was *not* bashing people using midi any more (or less) than he was bashing people using turntables that *do* look down on people using midi. watch it again

his points were more about attitudes and he made a lot of sense.
    13" mbp / mixxx / tp2 / live5 / 2x scs.3d / 2x launchpad / 4x cdj101 / djm101
    midifighter / lpd8 / nano(kontrol|key) / icon (idj|ikey) / herc mk2
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

DJ Iceman, I see some vaping equipment on the corner. Are you THE BigIceDog? Never thought you'd be around these neck of the woods if it is you.

Yes he is the same Bigicedog from vaping videos. Also the guy who did the rant video about midi vs cdj/turntable attitudes. I also think he was DJ of the year in his area or something like that. He doesn't come around here that often though.

I like that he is an old school DJ who isn't stuck in his ways, and that he always speaks his mind.

He's also been officially recognised by The Universal Zulu Nation for services to Hip-Hop.

That carries a lot of weight with me.
    Performance: 2xTechnics 1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, Sony VAIO
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, MOTU Ultralite, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

My type a dude. Turntables/controllers and a Kicked SSGGTS+ Odysseus are my fortay. I've loved the vaping vids.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Gapout View Post
    ??? why both?? I'm really confused with this...
    the vci-300 is my main unit and the vms2 is my backup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast