Please help me sort out this software license issue. Please.

Default Please help me sort out this software license issue. Please.

Hey, I'm looking to put a very neat new set up together. Right now I'm using an S4 w/ traktor pro 2 but I want to go timecode vinyl and distance myself some more from my laptop. I getting some Technics 2010 Mk. II next week (already have TTs but they are shit) and placed an order for a Korg Zero 4 (scratch certified)
    And maybe later add a MF for cuepoints and use lemur for browsing tracks and loading new ones in and loops as well.

For this to happen I need to upgrade my traktor pro 2 license that came with the S4 to a traktor scratch pro 2 in order to make it compatible with the Mk. II timecode vinyl.

Now is when the confusion sets in. I have doubts about what the cheapest upgrade path is because one thing says I have this licensed and anther thing says I have a license for something else.

On the website where I want to buy it says this:
    traktor website 2.jpg

I double check on the website and it says these are my licenses linked to my account:
    Traktor website.jpg

Then the confusion began because I wondered where 's my legit TP 2 license ?
    As depicted here:
    traktor.jpg

I opened service center to lay rest to these doubts but that didn't help much either.
    It says I still need to license my S4 (or that software?) When I got it from the store there was some confusion, it said when I got home when I just got it that the serial was already in use. I called the store they said e-mail NI, NI said talk to the store manager.... Eventually they gave me a new serial at the store. My legit TP 2 license.
    So as I said I still need to activate it and when I try it says serial already in use:
    service center 1.jpg
    More of that:
    service center 2.jpg

This is a list of the things I do have activated:
    service center 3.jpg

I can not for the life of me wrap my head around this. I think if I just buy the S4 upgrade kit I'm good but I'm not certain enough about this to drop €129 on it. Any clarifications are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Does anybody have a clue ? The fact that these things contradict each other can't be normal.

Tech Mentor

For timecode all you need is the s4 scratch upgrade.