concept : Twitch 24 RGB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default concept : Twitch 24 RGB

Hi guys, i wanted to share with you my idea for new Twitch edition. With only minor tweaks and little more footprint this controller could be ultimate machine for extensive 2 deck control, 4 deck, or 2 deck with loops, or unique controller for ableton Just like VCI 400 - open canvas waiting for specific mapping
    twitch-24.jpg

if they improved the touchstrips since the first twith and provided a blank or traktor overlay, I would sell all my gear and just use this...

Tech Mentor

Whats wrong with the touchstrips in the first twitch?

Tech Guru

ya if they released this I would prob scoop it up for the nights that I need to go portable
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

The touch strips were a little unresponsive, and seemed like they would break easily. Also...Give me balanced outputs on that and it's a serious contender..

Tech Mentor

I find the touchstrips to be quite responsive, how they react is purely software.

Well, either way, the mapping for traktor with the twitch was purely awful....If they ever take your idea on this i'd be really happy..

Tech Wizard

you should email the novation support team this. its actually a great idea and id drop most of my current gear (might keep the x1) for this any day

Tech Convert

thanks for all possitve feedback , i will try to contact novation, maybe they could use that idea

Tech Wizard

Awesome concept, it could very well be a be-all end-all midi controller if it ever is produced. With a proper sound card, I would drop $1000 on something like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast