Issues with Styleflip... anybody else?

Default Issues with Styleflip... anybody else?

Guys I am very dissapointed at the moment, I made a nice Alien2k custom overlay for my vci and ordered from styleflip.com the order are supposed to be delivered around 3 weeks after placing the order (which is a long time to start with) but now its been 7 weeks and my order still appear as processing on my accound status, and it has not bein shipped yet.

When the fourth week had gone by I sent an email asking for any updates for my order. Then I received an answer from a person whicih told me that in around one week they will ship it. Then my order status changed from pending to processing.... and it is in the same status today.... 7 weeks after placing the order. Today I send a last email before I just give up on this.
    Anyone else have ordered from this site... any good or bad experience to share?

BTW here is a pic of the overlay I ordered

Last edited by alien2k; 05-04-2009 at 01:02 PM.

There was one person i know who ordered - they wernt very happy with the end product though, but i cant remember there being any complaints about the time it took.

At least there is hope on getting it then... I don't know about the end result... I assume that it is a riks I took when ordered without looking at any real example.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Did this ever arrive. Ive been thinking of ordering one but...

Well, I ordered a custom overlay for 1 of my Xone 1d around the 17th of march and received it around the 18th of april...so,yes, I agreed with u ppl...Styleflip takes too long time with their products, but I'm quite pleased with what i got

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Did this ever arrive. Ive been thinking of ordering one but...
    Ooo man this has been a long sotry that has not ended yet....
    I received an email this saturday telling me that the package was returned to them... and they wanted to confirm my address.
    So after they took 2 months do decide to build and send me my overlay... it happened that I did not include the apartment number in the address . So still waiting for the second shipment.

With patience you will eventualy get it

Will let you know if I am satisfyed with the result when I get it (hopefuly)

Alien...great design dude but sounds like that company does not want your business, are there any other places you could get a similar job done? Personally i'd tell them to stuff it and go somewhere else they have mucked around too much.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Still hoping some company will make new boxes/covers for the BCR2000.

So far no avail.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Hmm, still not sure. I may just do it and forget about it and if it turns up it will be a nice surprise...

I only want a pattern i can live without text cus ill just add that with a Dymo.
    I change my mind about my tsi and layout so much its pointless having all the text.

Ill post piccies of my Camouflage VCI if it ever happens !!!

btw- bit dissapointing they dont offer manufacturers logos to put on.
    @alien2k, i guess you added the VESTAX logo as an upload ?
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 05-18-2009 at 04:33 AM.