Swapping NI licenses

Default Swapping NI licenses

Yes, I suck and can't search for recent threads.

About 18 months ago when I bought my Maschine (used) this was not an issue. Is that still the case? It is just collecting dust now due to lame shit like having to work a real job, pay rent, put food in my child's mouth and all things that generally ruin a good party. I will try to sell this locally so have to convince a would-be Japanese buyer that it will go smoothly. They're already petrified of white people, so I don't want to find out mid-transaction NI has changed their policies.

</soapbox>

Quote Originally Posted by kiss-o-matic View Post
    Yes, I suck and can't search for recent threads.

About 18 months ago when I bought my Maschine (used) this was not an issue. Is that still the case? It is just collecting dust now due to lame shit like having to work a real job, pay rent, put food in my child's mouth and all things that generally ruin a good party.
    Unless it's an educational version, you should be fine. There's an email address/form to fill in to remove the license key from your account, so someone else can register the software.

I will try to sell this locally so have to convince a would-be Japanese buyer that it will go smoothly. They're already petrified of white people, so I don't want to find out mid-transaction NI has changed their policies.

</soapbox>
    A little bit of a sweeping generalisation don't you think?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

They're already petrified of white people
    Good to know. I shall immediately inform my Japanese friends that they should quake in terrified obsequiousence whenever they see me.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Thanks.

A little bit of a sweeping generalisation don't you think?
    Yes, indeed, and that was the point. It is partial humor, but it is only humorous in that there is indeed a huge degree of institutionalized xenophobia here, so you have to laugh at it. Petrified is an exaggeration but after doing business here for 12 years, poking fun is the only way that makes it livable. Just think of it as black people getting the big okay stamp to use the N-word.

Anywho, cheers. Now to figure out about the language settings of the software!