Should I Upgrade My RAM - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Just download some ram for free

http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
    lollll is that real?

Quote Originally Posted by Xoduzz View Post
    lollll is that real?
    Of course it's real. Most people don't realize but there are memory DIMMs on the ram you already have that come locked by the manufacturer so your system can't access it. You can "download more ram" in a sense that it unlocks the hidden cells that are already there. My computer is a lot faster after using that site you should try it.

Tech Guru

You also have to be sure not to over do the RAM. Once you get to a certain point you aren't helping. Not sure about Macs, but with PCs if you put too much ram in, you can actually slow it down.

djproben - "But who can resist an album called "the Gay 90s"! I assumed it was going to be a lot of Moby and Keoki...."

Quote Originally Posted by Xoduzz View Post
    lollll is that real?
    Ah if that site isn't what you are looking for, try www.downloadjessicaalba.com

Woooooooooop
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

ı go to the site choose the 4 GB and download.it says download ing and after that Download completed.do ı need to do something now ? What happened
    Macbook Pro-Mixmeister Fusion-Traktor Pro 2-Audio 2

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djlotus View Post
    You also have to be sure not to over do the RAM. Once you get to a certain point you aren't helping. Not sure about Macs, but with PCs if you put too much ram in, you can actually slow it down.
    That's not an issue with Macs

Tech Guru

4 - 8 gb of ram for traktor doesnt really make a difference.... most programs cant use any more then 3 or 4 gb's .... I had 6 and upgradded to 8gb.... I do a lot of programming, graphic design, 3d animation and rendering, photo and video editing and usually have a good few programs open at once... (photoshop, flash, sketchup, 3ds max etc....) and really didnt make two much of a difference... slighlty but not huge.... with traktor.... 2 or 3 gb is usually sufficiant.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12