My entire set up just got reset, can't figure out how to get things working again
    Tech Wizard

Default My entire set up just got reset, can't figure out how to get things working again

What's up DJTT, I'm so stressed right now. My entire Traktor settings somehow got erased and apparently I never exported my settings. I'm running an S2 and a midi fighter. When I plug in the midi fighter it doesn't even respond. The top left button is lit up, but nothing else will light up when I hit the button. On Traktor, when I try and change my input settings there are no options to change to. I can't find a video on Youtube to help with anything. My output settings are a mess. The tutorial on importing the Midi Fighter makes my S2 stop responding.......basically, nothing is working and I have no idea where to even start because it's been so long since I set everything up. Anyone have some tutorials they could send my way?
    Twitter.com/KalinTyler

Tech Wizard

Never mind, I'm an idiot. Midi Fighter still won't respond, but I have everything else running again.
    Twitter.com/KalinTyler