Is It Possible to Combine Mappings?
    Tech Student

Default Is It Possible to Combine Mappings?

Hey all
    Was wondering if anyone out there knows if it is possible to combine two mappings. Ideally I would like to to take the djtt S2 mapping and some how put the mapping from this video to activate under the midi mode (Shift+Shift) while still being able to activate the djtt effects through the (Shift+Reset) mode. Heres the video link which has the mapping available for download.
    Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

I was hoping for the same, and I think that in free time I'll put those effect in the djtt tsi, making them active using shift + fxunit1
    And making them work on fxunit 3 so they won't go in conflict with fx unit 1 and 2
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

so, i looked on djtt mapping, is not possible to merge them, only because all the modifiers are used in the djtt tsi, so , no space for another modifier in order to make them work together.
    I needed one to make fx knobs to stop acting normally and became super knob.

woop edit, i can do it, making it working when activating jog fx, so jog fx and super knob together, when deactivated , normal jog and normal fx knobs, how that sounds to you?
    And i can make them work together by putting all the super knob on fx unit 3, so fxunit1&2 will be free for jog fx
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 03-31-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Tech Student

Ya that was pretty much what I've been trying to do.Would it still activate under the midi mode? or is it through shift+ fxunit 1