Win A Maschine From Crunchgear !!!!

Default Win A Maschine From Crunchgear !!!!

Wow, my two favorite sites have now merged!!! I always check DJTT's and CrunchGear.com everyday, and I had to pass this along.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/05/05...remix-contest/

The CrunchGear Remix Contest

"Here’s your chance to win a Maschine from Native Instruments and other great prizes (see below). Download the tracks of the song This Town by Pandagod, make a remix and send it to remix at crunchgear dot com. There are no genre limitations so we encourage you to unleash your creativity. We will judge every single entry and select the best mixes. The winning songs will be professionally mastered by Online-Mastering.com and featured on CrunchGear."

The Contest

You can download the tracks from Pandagod.com. Your email should include the following:

Full name

Address

Your remix in MP3 format

We will only accept remixes until the 25th of May.

We prepared the tracks as loops because they are a lot smaller and easier to operate with. If you have no idea how to create a remix, download the loops and try Live 8 from Ableton. Get the 14-day trial version here. You can also try Sequel from Steinberg which is pretty easy to use. Drum tracks are not included because we want you guys to do them.

The Prizes

The Maschine from Native Instruments
    Desktrop Konnekt 6 from TC Electronic
    My Passport Studio from Western Digital
    Signature Mini Portable from SimpleTech
    Live 8 from Ableton
    Sequel 2 from Steinberg
    2X Union from Livid
    DJ N8
    "Eat, drink and be merry. For tomorrow we die" -DMB

Tech Wizard

Thank you for posting this, I am definitely going to give it a shot. Can't wait to hear the song that wins.

I hope everyone got a chance to see this. I hope someone from DJTT's wins this contest. That would be awesome.
    DJ N8
    "Eat, drink and be merry. For tomorrow we die" -DMB