My loft setup - Page 21
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: My loft setup

Hahaha, look what I just found!

(On this page https://www.facebook.com/TechnoServiceAlkmaar?ref=br_tf )

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

Sue them! What they are doing is illegal
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    Sue them! What they are doing is illegal
    Haha. I've seen that picture all over the Internet. My living room is famous!

Tech Mentor

That is pretty hilarious....I wish my setup was used in a weird foreign advertisement too...lol

Tech Wizard

Man, if i had that much space or that much equipment... Awesome!!

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

Quick video I shot last night after some new visuals programming.

Some things are a little different from the original video on the first page:

- Got rid of the fog machine (was becoming too messy to use in the house)
    - Sold the laser (it's really useless without the fog)
    - Removed the blacklights from the kitchen (it was too much, and were too ugly when the system was off and when I just want the place to be my house)
    - Added a little Optoma LED projector pointing behind the DJ booth (these things are TINY, and I can take it down in 2 seconds to use for other stuff)
    - Moved all of the video and lighting software over to my desktop Mac, and ran HDMI runs over to the projector and TV. I'm now down to two computers.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Siiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Awesome setup
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Guru

Ultra Music just stole your picture :P

Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

A few small updates. I contacted Dual (who made the booth originally), and they were able to fabricate a new drop in mixer panel to hold my DJM-900 Nexus mixer. I still have the Rane rotary, and will likely put it back in the booth in a few months, but I liked the idea of having some options. Dual did a nice job building a second mixer panel (this booth is from 2008, and they were able to still match the laminate and hardware).

I had originally bought the DJM-900 as I wanted a portable mixer. The Rane is awesome, but its most decidedly not portable. This lets me use whatever mixer I like. You may notice that I unscrewed the plastic trim piece on the front of the DJM-900, this makes it fit flush to the front edge.

The other new addition is the Kontrol F1. I pulled my second X1 out for now (it's overkill with the CDJ's in HID mode anyway).

The only downside of this setup now is there is no space for the RMX-1000, but this isn't a huge deal given the amount of effects provided by the DJM-900 and Traktor (most of which I don't use much anyway).